Yellowstone Harley-Davidson is currently seeking a full time Assistant Service Manager.
Experience in the motorcycle industry is desired, but not required. We are willing to train the right individual that can assist the Service Manager in maintaining a smooth running efficient service department with 100% customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring customers receive courteous, prompt, and effective service.
- Greet and assist customers with inquiries during their visit.
- Provide detailed documentation of the customer's concerns - enabling the technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
- Consult with customers regarding recommended maintenance.
- Inform customers about completion times, service expenses and/or situational changes.
- Build relationships with our customers.
- Have knowledge of the product to properly answer operational and characteristic questions regarding the customer's vehicle.
Requirements for this position:
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Sales history a plus.
- Proficient in using computers and software programs on a daily basis
- Create and maintain a relationship with each customer.
- Work well with a team.
Please drop off resume and cover letter in person or submit resume and cover letter now.