We will be resuming our normal business hours (Tuesday-Saturday, 9am-6pm) and have made appropriate changes to our shop to accommodate social distancing and to continue to support the state’s and country’s efforts to contain the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our highest priority is keeping our customers and staff safe and healthy. Our second-highest priority is making sure bikes are ready to ride and our amazing community can continue to enjoy two-wheeled freedom amidst these unprecedented times. We are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone in our shop while still providing excellent service to our customers.
1) Sanitizing stations will be placed at both entrances (Motorclothes, Service) and will be MANDATORY for all customers entering the store.
2) We have set up barriers in front of our transaction counters to ensure a safe distance between staff and customers.
3) You may still sit on bikes in the showroom, but we ask that you make sure a staff member is present to sanitize the motorcycle before and after.
4) We understand that this situation is different for everyone. If you are not comfortable coming to the dealership, we are still offering free delivery & curbside pickup for all dealership products and motorcycles. Please give us a call to make the necessary arrangements.
We want to thank you all for your continued support of our dealership and other small businesses in the Gallatin Valley. Times are tough, but our community is our strength.
We’ll see you on the road!
- Yellowstone Harley-Davidson